Kid-Friendly Banana Caterpillars
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 caterpillar 1x
- 2 oz Greek yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup fruit cereal
- 4 pretzels
- 1 raspberry
- tooth picks
- decorative icing
- Spread yogurt on banana and pour cereal on a plate.
- Roll the yogurt covered banana in the cereal making sure each side is covered.
- Slice the “caterpillar” into bite sized pieces. Use a raspberry for the caterpillar’s head and pretzel pieces for the legs.
- Secure the raspberry with a tooth pick. Break another toothpick in half to use for the antennas.
- Use black decorative icing to create the eyes.