Have the best summer ever in Alabama with my free Birmingham Bucket List — 100 Must Dos for Families. Get your copy and let me know if I missed your favorites!
I live in an awesome city loaded with local parks, hiking trails, local restaurants, and fun activities and sometimes I still wake up and wonder what to do with my girls that day.
Instead of resorting to hitting our neighborhood playground for the fifth time this week, I made a bucket list of the best things to do with your family in Birmingham. Grab your free copy, post it on the fridge, and start crossing things off. Use this list as your inspiration to get up, get out, and get moving, and make sure to tell me if I missed a local hidden gem that you love. These 100 family summer activities in and around Birmingham are sure to fulfill your goal for the best summer ever!
Here are 5 favorites from my list that we have planned for June…
4. Attend a Birmingham Baron’s baseball game
8. Have a nature scavenger hunt at Moss Rock Preserve
32. Pick blueberries at a local U-pick farm
48. Grab an early breakfast at Alabama Biscuit Company at Pizitz Food Hall
95. Watch Red Mountain Theatre Company’s Beauty and the Beast production
Not local to Birmingham? You can still have a summer loaded with fun! Get a free downloadable Summer Bucket List!