Grilled Corn and Poblano Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 cups 1x
- 3 ears fresh corn (shucked)
- 1 onion (cut into rings)
- 1 in poblano (cuthalf and seeds removed)
- 1 in avocado (cuthalf and seed removed)
- 1 tomato (chopped)
- 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 2–3 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped)
- Grill first 4 ingredients over medium-high eat until tender, around 5-10 minutes. Allow veggies to cool.
- Cut corn off husks and chop remaining vegetables. (Note, scoop grilled avocado out of skin the chip.)
- Transfer ingredients to a large bowl. Add tomatoes.
- Combine honey, lime juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk.
- Slowly drizzle in olive oil whisking until ingredients are combined.
- Add cilantro and dressing to salad: toss until coated and ingredients are combined.
- Serve immediately as a warm side or chill and serve as a cold salad or dip.