Speedy Sweet and Sour Chicken Rice Bowl
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 1 person 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Asian
- 1 8.8-oz pouch precooked whole grain rice (such as Uncle Ben’s Microwaveable Ready Rice)
- 2 ounces chopped cooked chicken breast (warmed, about 1/3 cup)
- 3 Tbsp green and red bell pepper strips
- 3 Tbsp pineapple chunks
- 1 Tbsp sweet and sour sauce
- Optional: chopped green onions
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Toss chicken, bell pepper, pineapple and sweet and sour sauce in a small bowl. Add chicken mixture to the cooked rice pouch. Sprinkle with sliced green onions, if desired. Serve immediately.