Leftover Sweet Potato Casserole Oatmeal
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: 1 servings 1x
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp to 1/4cup leftover sweet potato casserole
- Optional toppings: chopped pecans (dried cranberries, mini marshmallows)
- Stir together oats, milk, and cinnamon in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Cook 2-3 minutes stirring every minute until oats are soft.
- Stir in leftover sweet potato casserole and top as desired.