Mini Taco Cups
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Main Dish, Dinner
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 1 pound lean ground beef ((90/10 or 93/7))
- 1 can can mild diced tomatoes with green chilies * (10-ounce, such as Rotel)
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- Optional taco toppings: (diced avocado, sour cream (or Greek yogurt), chopped tomatoes, diced onion, chopped cilantro, salsa, guacamole, olives)
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat until browned. Stir in diced tomatoes with green chilies then add chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- While the beef cooks, spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray. Line each muffin cup with two wonton wrappers then fill with 3 tablespoons of beef mixture. Top each cup with 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Bake at 375F for 10-13 minutes or until wontons are golden brown and cheese has melted. Top with your favorite toppings.