Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins
- 1 can pumpkin puree (15-oz)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large large eggs (beaten)
- ¼ cup water
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1–2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp oil (or cooking spray)
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl and stir until brown sugar dissovles.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and salt stirring until combined. Make a well in the center of the ingredients and add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture.
- Stir gently until ingredients are mixed making sure to not overstir. Gently foil in chocolate chips
- Prepare mini muffins tins by lightly brushing each cup with oil (or spraying with cooking spray) to prevent muffins from sticking.
- Add 1-2 Tbsp pumpkin batter to muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out clean when inserted in the center of the muffin.
- Remove muffins from pan and cool on a wire rack