Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Bowl
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- 1 cup canned real pumpkin (unsweetened…not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp honey or 1 date
- 1/2 banana (preferably frozen)
- Toppings: chopped pecans (chia seeds, dried cranberries, graham cracker crumbs, unsweetened shredded coconut, or honey)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with desired toppings.