Peanut Butter and Jelly Skewers
- 2 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1 Tbsp strawberry jam
- 3-5 in strawberries-cuthalf
- 6 blueberries
- Using a knife, spread the peanut butter onto one slice of bread.
- Spread the jam evenly onto the other slice of bread.
- Press the two slices of the bread together and cut into quarters.
- Layer sandwich quarters on a skewer with strawberries and blueberries.
Everything is better on a stick right? So why not PB&J! Jazz up your kid's lunch with my Peanut Butter and Jelly Skewers.