Shortcut Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- 1 (24-ounce) package refrigerated mashed potatoes
- 1/4 cup plain whole Greek yogurt
- 1–2 Tbsp milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 slices thick cut bacon (cooked)
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped chives
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add mashed potatoes, milk and yogurt to a pot, stir, and cook over medium heat until hot. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese and salt.
- Transfer mashed potatoes to a serving bowl. Roughly chop cooked bacon. Top potatoes with remaining cheese, bacon, chives and cracked black pepper. Serve immediately.