Monster Smoothie Bowl
Getting kids to eat fruit and veggies can be a struggle. My monster smoothie bowl is a fun way to incorporate more fruits and veggies in your kids’ diet. Even the pickiest eaters will love this adorable breakfast!
Brighten up your kids’ morning with this monster smoothie bowl. Packed with the protein, vitamins, and minerals your kids need to fuel them through the day. Now that’s something to smile about!
This smoothie bowl is easy to make. Simply put the ingredients in a blender, blend, and pour in a bowl. If you’re crunched for time, put it in a glass and you’re ready to head out the door.
Monster Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup milk
- 8 strawberries
- 1 apple
- 1 clementine
- Add banana, spinach, frozen blueberries, and milk to a high powered blender.
- Blend and pour smoothie in a bowl. Place the smoothie bowl in the freezer.
- Slice 8 strawberries to use as the monster's face and cut the apple into two rounds.Top with 2 raisins for the eyes.
- Peel a clementine for the nose.
- Take the smoothie bowl out of the freezer. Note- Placing it in the freezer will help the toppings not sink to the bottom of the bowl.
- Cover the top half of the bowl with strawberries. Add apple slices and the clementine nose.
- Add strawberries to the bottom half of the bowl- leaving a small area uncovered for the monster's mouth.
- Serve immediately as toppings will eventually start sinking.
Pin The recipe for later
Want more kid friendly recipes?
Pin16 Share14 Tweet2 Share Yum EmailShares 32UPDATED: I’ve taken my most popular post (125 lunchbox ideas) reviewed the recipes, and […]Read More ›
Pin16 Share14 Tweet2 Share Yum EmailShares 32No more scrambling or wondering what’s for breakfast on busy mornings! This guide is […]Read More ›
Pin16 Share14 Tweet2 Share Yum EmailShares 32These light and flavorful Baked Applesauce Cake Donuts with Cinnamon-Vanilla Glaze are a fun […]Read More ›
Pin16 Share14 Tweet2 Share Yum EmailShares 32Start with frozen macaroni and cheese then dress it up with fresh veggie stir-ins […]Read More ›